Search Engine Optimization Services
Search Engine Optimization, is one of our most valuable service. SEO is a strategic package of tools that will increase your company’s ranking on search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Bing, and others. Over 90% of potential customers who start a search don’t look past the first page of results and there are just ten and more results per page! The job of SEO is to apply the tools and tactics that will improve your site’s ranking and visibility.
Professional SEO starts with a comprehensive analysis of your site. We examine your layout, contents and language. Next we execute meticulous Keyword Research to identify the most accurate links to your company. We establish your standing with a competitive analysis and create a baseline to build from, as one of the leading service provider in Search Engine Optimization Canada. After this powerful analysis we undertake an exacting optimization of the site integrating keywords and restructuring the site so it will provide the best results in a customer’s search.
Site optimization accounts for only 30% of a site’s ranking. The other 70% comes from the quantity, diversity, and quality of the sites that link to your site. These Back-links are a record of the sites that searchers have come from to reach you. Back-links are considered to be “votes”. When potential customers link to you from a quality site then your ranking improves. The greater the backlinks, the faster your site climbs the search engine ranking- and a higher rank yields more clicks. That means new sales and customer leads.
We, at Increase Mobile, the best SEO Services Company Canada work hard to improve your site’s ranking by creating quality backlinks. We strive to generate a “buzz” for your product or service and turn it into internet popularity. We use a variety of tools but most effective is generating excellent, fresh and relevant content. Keeping your site interesting and fresh encourages other sites to link to yours. Just as important is to make your site reach out to others with appealing information. Increase Mobile accomplishes this by using blogs, guest essays, forums and articles. Getting smart and relevant content to others builds strong bonds to your site.
At Increase Mobile, we believe in complete transparency for our customers. You should be able to see what we’re doing, how we’re doing it and what the results are. That’s why we provide immediate, easy to understand data on your SEO progress. Our reporting tools are very unique among all other SEO Canada services, which include: Competitive analysis using our Research Tool that lets you to see how your company compares to the competition; Weekly and monthly summaries displaying traffic reports and campaign status from each week; Workflow Tracking so you can assess development of the content we create for you; and Content Tracking that displays where the articles and content we prepare go to, and their results they generate.
SEO works but it is a commitment. Improving your search engine ranking doesn’t happen overnight, it takes perseverance and commitment. However, it’s one of the best investments you can make. Companies that appear on-line earliest have a significant advantage over those that come later. Data shows that there is a 35% click-through rate for the site that is listed first! Imagine capturing all those new contacts; SEO is worth the investment.